Along with scriptwriting for video clients, I write for websites, blogs, and print publications. Take a look at a few clips.
- The Power of Big Data – Minnesota Business
- Let the Games Begin – Catersource
- Seeing is Believing – Momentum
- Bee Veterans – UMN Extension
- Weaving a Smarter Future – UMN Legacy alumni magazine
- Bringing Depth to Big Data (3-part series) – UMN Liberal Arts
- A Smarter Shelf Life – UMN CFANS
- First-Class Innovators – Minnesota Business
- Contact Work – Where Twin Cities
- Fingers Still Crossed – Diabetes Health
See more clips on Google Drive, including articles, white papers, newsletters, and more.
In collaboration with your designers and developers, I can help improve your web content. Here are a few sites where I’ve provided help with writing, editing, and overall content strategy.
- CU Denver Wellness Center
- Bell Museum of Natural History
- Wold Architects & Engineers
- Sinus Surgery Options
- Food Matters
- Jessica Hellmann
At the Institute on the Environment, I co-founded and served as editor on Momentum (now Ensia) magazine. Since then, the publication has earned numerous awards and global recognition. I’ve also served as a writer/editor for Catersource, OPEN Forum, Where Twin Cities, and more.
See my resume for more info.